Orders for in-stock items will ship the day of the order if placed before 4:00 pm Central Time Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 4:00 pm Central time or on Saturday and Sunday may not be processed until the next business day.
All orders will be shipped via UPS.
Shipping charges will vary based on weight and destination.
A tracking number will be emailed to you at time of shipment. If you do not receive this, please let us know.
Standard shipping arrived 1-5 business days after placing and submitting payment for the order. Rush shipping will arrive 1-3 business days after the order is placed.
Shipping and receiving times are not guaranteed and can be affected by weather, postal delays, stock, and other various factors.
VapinDirect truly appreciates your decision to purchase your vaping products and supplies from us. We strive to sell only the highest quality products in order to minimize the possibility of you experiencing any problems with our products. VapinDirect offers limited warranties on most products we sell, as described below. We’ll gladly assist you with any problems that you encounter while using our products.
- Batteries, chargers, and devices have a 90-Day Limited Warranty, guaranteed against product defects from the manufacturer.
- Tanks and atomizers have a 90 Day Limited Warranty, guaranteed against product defects from the manufacturer.
Returns are only accepted within 90 days of purchase and must be sealed or unused. For product service, repair, or replacement, please email or call our staff to examine and diagnose your problem. If your device cannot be repaired, and the device is found to have a manufacturer’s defect, it will be exchanged at no cost.
Warranties Are Void Under The Following Conditions:
- Use of any unauthorized tools, modifications, or repairs by anyone other than employees of VapinDirect.
- Any product, E-Liquid, charger, or device that was not sold at VapinDirect.
- Damage caused by exposing batteries to water, extreme heat or cold.
- Damage caused by misuse or mistreatment of products.
- Damage caused by incorrect use, transporting and storing products, or caused by accident (Be cautious when carrying a device in pockets, purses, bags, and jackets without a suitable carrying case.)
Items NOT Available For Exchange or Return:
- All consumables – such as E-Liquids, disposable pieces, and tips.
- Used wicks and cartomizers, unless a manufacturer’s product defect exists.
- Do not ingest E-Liquids, and keep them out of reach of children and pets.
- Store E-liquids in a cool, dark place, and out of direct sunlight. Keep them out of extreme heat and cold temperatures.
- The shelf life of E-Liquids is approximately one year
- VapinDirect products are designed for use with electronic cigarette liquid only
- Not permitted to be distributed to minors
- Certain flavor concentrates that are high in acidity have been known to damage polycarbonate tanks and are best used in pyrex/glass tanks. These include cinnamon, lemonade, apricot, etc. Ask a sales associate if you are unsure if your flavor applies.
Due to the recent ordnance or executive order banning Flavored E-Liquid we will no longer be able to ship flavored products other than Tobacco to the state of Michigan or New York (Menthol also allowed in New York). If an order is placed with a flavored E-Liquid, your products that do not comply with the ordnance or executive order will be refunded and the rest of your order will be shipped. We will continue to monitor these regulations closely and adjust our policy accordingly. We can not ship any products or E-Liquid to the state of Massachusetts and Vermont.
All E-Liquids are non-refundable unless the incorrect item was received. If the quality or taste is different, we may be able to replace them on a case to case basis.
Please let us know if there are any questions regarding our warranty policy.